Happy Fall, Friends of UFAS!
Hope you’re all keeping well during this shift into Fall weather. Here’s some updates from last night’s special membership meeting:
- Nominations for the 2022-2023 UFAS Steering Committee. Several nominations (and acceptances of those nominations) were made during the meeting last night. Here’s a list of who all is running for what positions:
- Dorothea Salo for Secretary
- Megan Massino for Treasurer
- Andrew Turner and Emily M. Reynolds for Academic Staff Committee Co-Chairs
- Aaron Crandall for President
- Chad Alan Goldberg for Vice President
- Endorsements. There was also a motion to endorse the Open Letter to Chancellor Mnookin and UW-Madison COVID Response Team and a motion endorsing a proposed amendment to Faculty Policies and Procedures allowing University Staff to participate in departmental preference balloting. Both of these motions passed.
For further reference, the draft (to be approved) meeting notes are available here.