- UFAS Constitution
- 2021: Where do my dues go?
- Influence without Bargaining: Unionization at the University of Wisconsin, 1930 – 1957
Google Drive folder with all of these documents: New Member Resources
I want to see a full document of all faculty and staff salaries and titles at UW.
In an effort to provide the information that UW has been unwilling to share, UFAS submitted an Open Records Request for salary, title, and salary grades for every employee impacted by the Total Title and Compensation Project (TTC). After rejecting an earlier request in fall 2021, UW was forced to provide it after TTC officially went into effect on November 7th. On Thursday, November 11th, we sent an email to all UW-Madison workers that includes the information:
UW-Madison TTC – All Faculty and Staff Titles Salaries and More
(downloading the document will allow you to sort and filter)
How you can use this resource:
I want to see my salary compared to others with my title.
- Find out who on campus has the same title and salary range as you
- Compare salaries with others who have the same title
- Compare your title and salary range with others doing the same or similar work
My TTC Salary mapping tool
Put in your name and division and you can see your salary mapped compared to others in your division and across campus. (Thanks to members Harald Kliems and Karl Broman!)
I want to see how my position changed during TTC.
From old titles to new: How were positions mapped during TTC?
Put in a position title and see how it changed as a result of the TTC process. (Thanks to member Harald Kliems!)
I want to show my UFAS pride!
Yes, wonderful! Here are some great ways to do so:
- request some UFAS swag – we have stickers, hats, and shirts!
- use this custom UFAS background during your zoom calls!